Our Strategic Plan
Our Strategic Plan is the overarching planning document that sets our vision and priorities for the next seven years.
Strategic Plan 2021-2027
Our Strategic Plan is the overarching planning document that sets our vision and priorities for the next seven years. It identifies a range of strategies to achieve our vision, purpose, and strategic objectives.
Our vision: Australian children, healthy, educated and connected in a digital world.
Our purpose: We provide evidence-based transdisciplinary research related to children and digital technologies that leads to positive outcomes for children. We aim to enhance public understanding, inform policymakers and provide guidance for families, educators and technology creators to support children to be confident growing up in a rapidly changing digital world.
Our strategic objectives are to:
- Lead distinctive and cohesive research programs in children’s use of digital technology with global relevance.
- Translate our research findings to have impact across disciplines, governments, communities, and families.
- Be recognised and valued by the Australian community as a respected and trusted voice regarding children’s use of digital technology.
- Inspire, equip and mentor the next generation of researchers to examine the impact of current and emerging digital technologies on the lives of children.
- To create and nurture a research culture that respects difference and values diverse research-informed views.